Turkish Cargo is organising a webinar titled ‘Cargo Talks’ on February 10, 2021 wherein stakeholders of the air cargo industry, who finger on the pulse of the industry, will exchange opinions and elucidate on important agenda items such as digitalisation, vaccine transport, in an effort to discuss the near-future of the industry.
The high-level industry event is composed of ‘Future of Air Cargo’ and ‘Digitalisation in Air Cargo’ panels and an extensive presentation on ‘Vaccine Transport’. The representatives of the industry will brainstorm and discuss on important developments such as the condition of air logistics during the pandemic period, rising costs, flexibility areas, digitalisation and smart technologies.
Ilker AYCI, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee, and Turhan ÖZEN, Chief Cargo Officer, at Turkish Airlines will deliver the opening speeches respectively at 14:30 hrs in local time in Turkey, following which the event will be taken over by renowned blogger Sam Chui as moderator. The digital event that will stream at http://www.cargotalksbyturkishcargo.com is free and public for all.
In the global digital event, the participants will find an opportunity to create an excellent network and virtually receive training through the panels in which very important logistic agendas are to be discussed, such as:
Future of Air Cargo participants:
- Moderator: Ahmet Tamtekin, Master Manager Coach, EngagedResults
- Peter Penseel, Chief Operation Officer- Airfreight, Ceva Logistics
- Marco Bloemen, Managing Director, Seabury
- Cornelis Paul de Man, Senior Vice President- Cargo Sales, Turkish Airlines
- Dr Wouter Dewulf, Academic Director- C-MAT, Universty of Antwerp
- Jaisey Yip, Genel Manager- Cargo & Logistics Development, Changi Airport
Digitisation in Air Cargo participants:
- Moderator: Henk Mulder, Head- Digital Cargo, IATA
- Stéphane Noll, Head of Digital Engagement and Transformation, CHAMP Cargosystems
- Zvi Schreiber, CEO, Freightos
- Ali Serdar Yakut, Chief Information Technology and Transformation Officer, Turkish Airlines
- Matthias Hurst, Director- Global Airfreight Initiatives, Agility
Presentation on Vaccine Transport:
- Frank Van Gelder, Secretary General, Pharma.Aero
During the panel, the kahoot contest, which is an interactive game, is going to be held, and the participants of the digital game prepared special to the webinar will compete with each other to win an air ticket.