Peli BioThermal, the global name in temperature controlled packaging solutions, announces the launch of its newly designed website.
Located at www.pelibiothermal.com, the new site offers a wide variety of resources to support the worldwide business of its life sciences customers.
“As we evolve Peli BioThermal, we also continue to evolve the ways we serve our customers,” said Adam Tetz, Director of Worldwide Marketing, Peli BioThermal.
“Our website is our digital front door and one-stop shop for thermal packaging resources.
“Updates to tools and enhanced usability ensure users can find the information they need to navigate the complexities of cold chain packaging and logistics.”
The new website’s framework aligns with how Peli BioThermal will evolve its portfolio of offerings, including supporting customers from drug discovery through distribution of commercial products.
Top-level navigation helps customers quickly identify solutions that meet their needs:
- Products: Outlines product families for single-use and reusable bulk and parcel shippers and also includes an enhanced product configurator tool that offers the best solution based on user-selected temperature range, payload volume and duration requirements.
- Markets: Offers product solutions based on market segments, as well as insights into the importance of temperature control for each market.
- Rentals: Highlights key features of the Crēdo™ on Demand and Crēdo™ on Reserve rental programs.
- Services: Provides insights into off-the-shelf and custom solutions in engineering and design, asset management, thermal testing and consultation, all offered globally with consistent excellence.
- Resources: Shares information about Peli BioThermal products and services in action, in-depth education on cold chain-related topics and answers to frequently asked questions.
- About Us: Captures company history and the latest news and events.
In the coming weeks, the website will include translations into 6 different languages: French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese.